Through Member Dues and Donations, Visiting Rotarian make-up donations, share from the Rotary Tree of Remembrance - Pensacola, Dominica Disaster Relief Fundraiser and generous donations from Pensacola - Cordova Rotary we, a small club with geographically dispersed membership, have been able to donate to a wide variety of charitable projects –
These contributions should be considered against the fact that almost 40% of our dues go to pay Rotary International and District dues.
ROTARY E-CLUB OF SOUTHEAST USA & CARIBBEAN
- Rotary Camp FL $2,050
- S4TL Earl Halle Memorial Scholarship 700
- Rotary Youth Exchange (Outbound) 600
- Dominica High School Scholarship 310
- Toys for Tots 200
- Hurricane Michael Relief 685
- Vocational Service Awards 100
- Rotary Leadership Institute 120
- Eastern Caribbean Literacy Project 400.
- Guatemala Relief Donation 100
- Dominica Relief Donation 100
- Total $5,365
Additionally members have reported 2970 Service hours.
We have all contributed to “Making a Difference” for people we will probably never meet in Texas, Florida and Dominica.
E-Club Treasurer, Ray Cornelius receives Paul Harris + 2 Pin.
Walking the talk on EREY - Every Rotarian Every Year.
E-Club Member Vera Kuehr from Munich in banner exchange with President Bush Dumville, R C Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Highway trash pick-up with University of West Florida Roteract